top of page
Pregnant women in yoga class


Home: Welcome


At Simply Pelvic, we offer in-clinic and in-home pelvic health physiotherapy services focusing on women's health and paediatric pelvic health concerns. This may include issues such as incontinence, prolapse, blocked milk ducts during breastfeeding, diastasis, pelvic pain and preparation for delivery. In paediatric populations, this may include issues such as daytime incontinence, bedwetting and constipation.

Pregnant Woman and Partner
Mother Breastfeeding Baby
Pinwheel Kids


The goal of pelvic floor physiotherapy is to assist clients with pelvic floor dysfunction or conditions that arise in the area of the pelvis. This may include such issues as incontinence, pelvic pain (endometriosis, vulvodynia, pain with intercourse etc..), prolapse, diastasis, low back pain and bladder urgency.


Building awareness and strength in your core, pain management strategies, manual therapy and breathing strategies to relax your pelvic floor, practice pushing in a way that minimizes trauma to the pelvic floor and guidance on postpartum recovery are just some of the areas covered in labour and delivery appointments.


A blocked milk duct is an inflammatory condition where milk is unable to be properly removed, resulting in pain, redness, swelling and difficulty breastfeeding. Through the use of manual drainage, therapeutic breast massage, and therapeutic modalities, most issues can be alleviated in a short period of time.


90% of children have daytime bladder control by the age of 5, but what about the remaining 10%? Issues in the pediatric population may be related to constipation, voiding dysfunction, disabilities, and/or psychosocial issues.

Home: Services


Who I Am

My name is Julie Bagshaw and I am the owner and sole practitioner at Simply Pelvic Physiotherapy & Wellness. I am a passionate and caring physiotherapist and mom of 2 young boys. I have clinical experience treating both orthopaedic and pelvic health conditions. I have advanced training in areas such as diastasis, pelvic pain, incontinence, prolapse, blocked milk ducts, menopause, pelvic girdle pain, endometriosis, painful intercourse, c-section recovery, breast cancer rehab, gastrointestinal disorders and painful periods. I also have additional training in pediatric conditions such as constipation and daytime/nighttime wetting.

I consider the latest evidence, my clinic expertise and client’s goals to achieve the best possible outcomes. I believe in a whole person model of care as pelvic health concerns are often interrelated with many aspects of life such as stress, diet and sleep. My calm nature provides a safe space for clients to share their story and feel listened to and empowered to move forward. I believe exercise is medicine and feel great pride in helping individuals of all ages return to or remain active!

I am a member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario, a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, as well as the Women’s Health Division.

Outside of the clinic, I love exercise including CrossFit, weight lifting, running, yoga and skiing. I also stay busy chasing around my two young boys and yellow lab!

I provide in-clinic care at Vital Physiotherapy (St.Clair West) and The Toronto Apothecary (Summerhill), as well as in-home treatments in the Midtown, Toronto area. For more information on how to book services in-clinic, please visit or To book an in-home service, please contact me by filling out your information in the 'Contact Me' section below.

Home: About Me
Women Stretching


Midtown, Toronto


  • Instagram
  • Facebook

Thanks for submitting!

Home: Contact Me
Home: Blog Feed
bottom of page